Tricine Gel Recipe For Low Molecular Weight Proteins
Tricine SDS-PAGE gel recipe for western blot, for target proteins less than 20 kDa.
- Western Blot Protocol
- How To Optimize Your Western Blot
- SDS-PAGE Gel Recipes
- How To Optimize Your Results With Low MW Proteins
- Tricine Gel Recipe For Low Molecular Weight Proteins
- Choosing The Right Lysis Buffer
- Choosing The Right Western Blot Detection Method
- Western Blot Troubleshooting: Why Does The Observed Protein Molecular Weight (MW) Differ From The Calculated One?
- Western Blot Troubleshooting: High Background
- Western Blot Troubleshooting: Weak/No Signal & Other
- Western Blot ppt
- Western Blot Video Protocol
For target proteins with MWs of less than 20 kDa, a tricine gel system will obtain higher resolution and is highly recommended. Make three layers of tricine gels as laid out in the following table and diagram. Apply specific tricine gel running buffer to the running system and perform transfer as usual.