Nano-Traps for immunoprecipitation of fusion proteins. Request a free sample
The ChromoTek Nano-Trap system provides fast, reliable, and effective immunoprecipitation of fusion proteins. More than 1,800 peer-reviewed articles have already been published using ChromoTek's Nano-Traps. The Nano-Traps consists of recombinant VHHs (Nanobodies) against a target of interest, coupled to one of three types of beads: agarose, magnetic agarose, or magnetic particles.
Nano-Traps provides the following advantages:
• No heavy and light antibody chains
• Very high affinity (KD=1 pM for GFP-Trap)
• Effective, complete pulldown of fusion proteins.
• Allows for stringent washing
• Low background
Available Nano-Trap targets: GFP, GST, Halo, MBP, MDM4, MK2, mNeonGreen, Myc, p53 C-term, p53 N-term, PARP1, RFP, SNAP/CLIP, SPOT, TurboGFP, V5, NEW DYKDDDDK Fab-Trap™ Agarose, and more!
. GFP-Trap is available in three sample types:
• GFP-Trap Agarose (for very low background and high binding capacity IP)
• GFP-Trap Magnetic Agarose (for magnetic separation and high binding capacity IP)
• GFP-Trap Magnetic Particles M-270 (for IP of very large proteins/complexes)