Stem Cell Research Hub
Explore our hub of stem cell research resources, free antibodies, webinars and downloads
Despite the virtual status of the annual ISSCR meeting we've put together a hub of stem cell research resources, free samples, giveaways, webinars and virtual events to help you continue your research and career development.
Use the tabs below to navigate our hub of stem cell research resources, events and giveaways.
It's the last week of our stem cell research focus, and so we're offering a free Humankine® sample to further your research.
Request a free Humankine® sample:
How to choose your recombinant proteins, cytokines & growth-factorsNon visible text
Neural stem / neural progenitor cell (NSC/NPC) markersNon visible text
A closer look at Embryonic Stem Cells (ESCs) – biological conceptsNon visible text
HumanKine® recombinant proteins are created in HEK293 cells using animal-free components. Recombinant proteins created in HEK293 offer the following advantages when compared with proteins manufactured using bacterial based platforms:
High bioactivity & stability
Native human conformation & post-translational modifications
Endotoxin-free, xeno-free & tag-free
Popular HumanKine Products for Stem Cell Research
Antibody Application Webinars
Proteintech's on-demand webinars from the technical team aims to take you through each protocol step-by-step and address common troubleshooting queries for the most popular antibody techniques: Western Blot, Immunohistochemistry and Immunofluorescence.
Recent publications in the stem cell field by Proteintech customers.
Career Development Blogs:
Mastering the art of abstract writing is essential for boosting the visibility of your research. Read Proteintech's 10 Top tips for writing a strong abstract.
Being a lab manager is not an easy task and it’s about a lot more than just the science; it’s similar to managing a small business. As if that’s not daunting enough, often newly appointed lab managers get very little formal training on the management of people and lab budgets. Here are 6 tips to help you be a great lab manager and better manage your time.
Fearful of speaking in front of others? There’s no part of your academic journey dedicated to teaching you how to present your research effectively and professionally. The following tips can help you overcome the fear and help you become more confident in both your presentation and yourself.
Together with Sophie Quick (University of Edinburgh, UK) and Adriana Bankston (University of California, USA*), Proteintech would like to share some thoughts and advice to anyone thinking of applying for fellowships worldwide.
Dead cell exclusion in flow cytometry is crucial for reliable and accurate results. This blog will help you understand which reagents are best for your experiment, providing a comprehensive overview of the popular products available to help you find "another way to dye".
Due to the current situation with the COVID-19 pandemic, many researchers around the world are faced with restrictions on time and resources in the lab. Learn how to save precious hours on your IP, IF, and western blotting experiments.
Understand the different approaches to intracellular staining for flow cytometry in this "do-it-yourself" guide to fix and perm.
A post-doctoral research position is an excellent opportunity to fully develop the skills acquired throughout your PhD research. If you’re a prospective post-doc seeking to advance your career in academia, here are a few top tips for tackling the challenge.
- Offer is available in the US and Canada only.
- A Proteintech sales person may reach out to verify your sample request and shipping information.
- A maximum of 1 x small size sample permitted per person.
- Free samples are available as 5ug or 10ug HumanKine samples only. (dependent on the product).
- Offer excludes all HumanKine® products over 10ug and all sizes of HumanKine® PDGFBB and IFN gamma.
- GMP HumanKine products are not included in this offer.
- Free samples can only be requested through request from from Proteintech. This offer does not apply when ordering via one of Proteintech's approved distributors.
- Proteintech reserves the right to reject free sample orders.
- The online request form will be available between Sept 27 and Oct 1st 2021 only.
- Offer is subject to availability.
- By requesting a free sample customers agree to be contacted by marketing/sales.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
- Proteintech has the right to terminate or refuse this offer at any time.
- Must provide a valid institutional address
- Please allow up to 15 days for delivery.