FENS Travel Grant
FENS travel grant winners announced!
In association with the Federation of European Neuroscience Societies (FENS), Proteintech is proud to support researchers by offering 2 x €/£500 travel grants to attend the 2022 FENS Forum meeting in Paris, France.
We would like to thank all of this years applicants for submitting their abstracts, our judges thoroughly enjoyed reading each one.
Congratulations to our 2022 FENS travel grant winners:
Meg Elley and Anne Petzold
University of Exeter, UK
"I am so grateful to Proteintech for their support and this opportunity, the travel grant will allow me to share my research with neuroscientists from around the world! I am in the 3rd year of my PhD and FENS will be my first in-person international conference which I am really looking forward to!"
University of Cologne, Germany
"FENS is the largest neuroscience gathering in Europe - I am very much looking forward to meeting my fellow neuroscientists in person again and learning what they have been up to these past two years!"
- Only applicants from Universities and Research Institutions based in Europe are eligible to apply.
- This award will cover only the cost of registration, accommodation, and transport to the FENS 2022 meeting, to the total value of €/£500. Any remaining balance available after these costs have been covered is not transferable and cannot be used for other expenses.
- By taking part in the competition, you agree to take part in any marketing and PR activities that Proteintech deem necessary. These may include the following: An interview, featuring on Proteintech blog/website, and associated press releases.
- The deadline for entries to be submitted is 31st March 2022. Any applications submitted after this date will not be eligible.
- Applicants can only submit one entry. Any further entries will not be eligible. Applicants must complete the application form in full.
- The applicant must be available to attend the FENS 2022 meeting in Paris. The travel grant applies only to the FENS 2022 meeting. The reimbursement cannot be used for any other meeting.
- The winning applicants will receive this travel grant via reimbursement from Proteintech Group.
- The recipient must provide receipts for their FENS registration, accommodation, and travel to receive reimbursement.
- The recipient will receive reimbursement within 7 days of proof of expense being obtained.
- The reimbursement can only be paid to the individual or institution that originally paid for the travel expenses, registration and accommodation.
- Should the event have to be cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions, the winner will receive their prize in the form of a research grant, instead of a travel grant.
- The winners will be decided by the Proteintech scientific writing team and an assisting group of scientific peers. The winning entries will be the abstract deemed most interesting by the panel.
- The decision on which applicants win is at the discretion of Proteintech Group and their decision is final.