alpha Tubulin AntibodyMouse Monoclonal
|Tested applications||ELISA, IHC, IF, WB|
|Species specificity||Human,Mouse,Rat; other species not tested.|
|Positive WB detected in||multi-cells, A431 cells, HeLa, HeLa cells, L02 cells, SW 1990 cells|
|Positive IHC detected in||human liver cancer tissue, human testis tissue|
|Positive IF detected in||Hela cells, MCF-7 cells|
|Recommended dilution||WB: 1:500-1:5000|
IP = Immunoprecipitation
- Western blot analysis of alpha-tubulin in various tissues and cell lines using Proteintech antibody 66031-1-Ig at a dilution of 1:10000.
- Western blot of Hela cell with anti-Tubulin-Alpha (66031-1-Ig) at various dilutions.
- Immunofluorescent analysis of Hela cells, using TUBA1B antibody 66031-1-lg at 1:50 dilution and Rhodamine-labeled goat anti-mouse IgG (red).
- Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human liver cancer using 66031-1-Ig(Tubulin-Alpha antibody) at dilution of 1:100 (under 40x lens)
- Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human liver cancer using 66031-1-Ig(Tubulin-Alpha antibody) at dilution of 1:100 (under 10x lens)
|Source||Mouse||Purification method||Protein A purification|
|Isotype||IgG2b||Storage||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3. Store at -20oC.|
|Immunogen||alpha Tubulin fusion protein ag18034||Full name||tubulin, alpha 1b|
|BC009314||Gene ID (NCBI)||10376|
|Gene symbol||TUBA1B||Synonyms||alpha Tubulin, Alpha tubulin ubiquitous, TUBA1B, Tubulin alpha, tubulin, alpha 1b|
There are five tubulins in human cells: alpha, beta, gamma, delta, and epsilon. Tubulins are conserved across species. They form heterodimers, which multimerize to form a microtubule filament. An alpha and beta tubulin heterodimer is the basic structural unit of microtubules. The heterodimer does not come apart, once formed. The alpha and beta tubulins, which are each about 55 kDa MW, are homologous but not identical. Alpha, beta, and gamma tubulins have all been used as loading controls. Tubulin expression may vary according to resistance to antimicrobial and antimitotic drugs. This antibody recognize Tubulin Alpha only.