beta Tubulin AntibodyRabbit Polyclonal
|Tested applications||ELISA, WB, IHC, IF|
|Species specificity||Human,Mouse,Rat; other species not tested.|
|Positive WB detected in||multi-cells/tissue, A431 cells, COLO 320 cells, HEK-293 cells, HeLa cells, HepG2 cells, human brain tissue, Jurkat cells, mouse brain tissue, Neuro-2a cells, NIH/3T3 cells, rat brain tissue, SH-SY5Y cells|
|Positive IHC detected in||mouse brain tissue, human brain tissue, rat brain tissue|
|Positive IF detected in||HeLa cells|
|Recommended dilution||WB: 1:500-1:5000|
IP = Immunoprecipitation
- WB results on multiple cells/tissues with anti-Tubulin-beta (10068-1-AP) at dilution 1:1,000.
- Western blot of Hela cell with anti-Tubulin-Beta (10068-1-AP) at various dilutions.
- Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded mouse brain tissue slide using 10068-1-AP( Tubulin-beta Antibody) at dilution of 1:50 (under 10x lens)
- Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded mouse brain tissue slide using 10068-1-AP( Tubulin-beta Antibody) at dilution of 1:50 (under 40x lens)
- Immunofluorescent analysis of HeLa cells using 10068-1-AP( Tubulin-beta Antibody) at dilution of 1:25 and Alexa Fluor 488-congugated AffiniPure Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG(H+L)
|Source||Rabbit||Purification method||Antigen affinity purification|
|Isotype||IgG||Storage||PBS with 0.1% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3. Store at -20oC.|
|Immunogen||beta Tubulin fusion protein ag0117||Full name||tubulin, beta 3|
|BC000748||Gene ID (NCBI)||10381|
|Gene symbol||TUBB3||Synonyms||beta 4, beta tubulin, MC1R, TUBB, TUBB3, TUBB4, tubulin, Tubulin beta 3 chain, Tubulin beta 4 chain, Tubulin beta III, tubulin, beta 3|
There are five tubulins in human cells: alpha, beta, gamma, delta, and epsilon. Tubulins are conserved across species. They form heterodimers, which multimerize to form a microtubule filament. An alpha and beta tubulin heterodimer is the basic structural unit of microtubules. The heterodimer does not come apart, once formed. The alpha and beta tubulins, which are each about 55 kDa MW, are homologous but not identical. Alpha, beta, and gamma tubulins have all been used as loading controls. Tubulin expression may vary according to resistance to antimicrobial and antimitotic drugs.
|ag0117||Tubulin-beta fusion protein gst tag|
|ag0136||tubulin-beta fusion protein gst tag|
|ag16686||Tubulin-beta fusion protein 6*his tag|
|ag19708||tubulin-beta fusion protein 6*his tag|