beta actin AntibodyRabbit Polyclonal
|Tested applications||ELISA, IF, WB, IHC|
|Species specificity||Human,Mouse,Rat,Zebrafish, Monkey; other species not tested.|
|Cited species||Hamster, human, mouse, rat|
|Positive WB detected in||HeLa cells, A431 cells, A549 cells, C6 cells, HEK-293 cells, HepG2 cells, human testis tissue, Jurkat cells, MCF7 cells, mouse brain tissue, mouse lung tissue, mouse spleen tissue, mouse uterus tissue, NIH/3T3 cells, rat brain tissue, SGC-7901 cells, Sp2/0 cells|
|Positive IHC detected in||human colon tissue, human heart tissue, human kidney tissue, human skeletal muscle tissue|
|Positive IF detected in||HepG2 cells|
|Recommended dilution||WB: 1:1000-1:10000|
IP = Immunoprecipitation
- Western blot of Hela cell with anti-Actin-Beta (20536-1-AP) at various dilutions.
- A549 cells (shcontrol and shRNA of Beta actin) were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with 20536-1-AP(ACTB antibody) at dilution of 1:500. (Data provided by Angran Biotech (www.miRNAlab.com)).
- Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human colon using 20536-1-AP(ACTB antibody) at dilution of 1:50 (under 10x lens)
- Immunohistochemical of paraffin-embedded human colon using 20536-1-AP(ACTB antibody) at dilution of 1:50 (under 40x lens)
- Immunofluorescent analysis of HepG2 cells, using ACTB antibody 20536-1-AP at 1:25 dilution and Rhodamine-labeled goat anti-rabbit IgG (red).
|Source||Rabbit||Purification method||Antigen affinity purification|
|Isotype||IgG||Storage||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3. Store at -20oC.|
|Immunogen||beta actin fusion protein ag14521||Full name||actin, beta|
|BC002409||Gene ID (NCBI)||60|
|Gene symbol||ACTB||Synonyms||ACTB, Actin, actin, beta, Actin, cytoplasmic 1, B actin, Beta actin, F actin, PS1TP5BP1, β actin|
Beta actin, also named as ACTB and F-Actin, belongs to the actin family. Actins are highly conserved globular proteins that are involved in various types of cell motility and are ubiquitously expressed in all eukaryotic cells. At least six isoforms of actins are known in mammals and other vertebrates: alpha (ACTC1, cardiac muscle 1), alpha 1 (ACTA1, skeletal muscle) and 2 (ACTA2, aortic smooth muscle), beta (ACTB), gamma 1 (ACTG1) and 2 (ACTG2, enteric smooth muscle). Beta and gamma 1 are two non-muscle actin proteins. Most actins consist of 376aa, while ACTG2 (rich in muscles) has 375aa and ACTG1(found in non-muscle cells) has only 374aa. Beta actin has been widely used as the internal control in RT-PCR and Western Blotting as a 42-kDa protein. This antibody was generated against N-terminal region of human beta actin protein and can cross-react with other actins.
|10230-1-AP||beta actin antibody Rabbit Polyclonal|
|14439-1-AP||B-actin-Specific antibody Rabbit Polyclonal|
|60008-1-Ig||beta actin antibody Mouse Monoclonal|
|60008-2-Ig||beta actin antibody Mouse Monoclonal|
|66009-1-Ig||beta actin antibody Mouse Monoclonal|
|HRP-60008||beta actin antibody Mouse Monoclonal|
|ag0297||beta actin fusion protein gst tag|
|ag14521||beta actin fusion protein gst tag|
|ag16704||beta actin fusion protein 6*his tag|